Office hours are Monday thru Saturday between the hours of 8:00am and 5:00pm. We do provide around the clock service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Our specialty is Residential Wildlife Management and Wildlife Removal. We provide the best solutions to whatever problems or concerns that you may encounter with nuisance wildlife, snakes and rodents. We offer services to rid your home of your wildlife problem, clean up their mess, repair any damage and insure that others will not return with proven methods that really work.
We are a full-service Wildlife Control and Removal company that can assist you with problems caused by squirrels, raccoons, bats, snakes, birds, fox, skunks, deer, geese, groundhogs, opossums, turtles, rabbits, chipmunks and more. Our experience in the greater Atlanta area includes jobs such as Atlanta Wildlife management, Marietta skunk removal, College Park raccoon control, Austell snake removal, and Atlanta pest control services and Atlanta Wildlife Removal and Control.
Most work is guaranteed for 1 year against wildlife reentry. We also provide Dead Wildlife Removal, Bird Control, Bird Cleanup, Nest Removal and many other services that make us one of the most complete wildlife removal companies in the Atlanta area.
Wildlife Exclusion Services
Whatever the wildlife or pest may be the only way to getting rid of the problem is to trap the nuisance wildlife and remove them from the location. Whether it’s squirrels, raccoons, gophers, groundhogs, skunks, snakes, rats, mice or bats, simply blocking the entrance will not solve the problem. You’re little or big nuisance wildlife will either remove the blockade or create a new entry. Especially if they have their young still in your home.
We use the most humane methods to trap nuisance wildlife, or critters and remove them from the property. We then secure the entry spot or holes to insure that the wildlife or pests do not return and do not gain reentry so that you can sleep worry free. The fact is that except in those cases where you simply left a window or door open and wildlifes got into your home, every structural wildlife trapping job is going to require some type of wildlife damage repair and exclusion to prevent wildlife from gaining or regaining entry into your home. In the wildlife control profession, we have a name for repairs or modifications made specifically to keep wild wildlife out of your home or property. We call this work Wildlife Exclusion, This is Done after the Wildlife removal process is performed and getting it done right the first time can make all the difference in preventing continuing entry and damage by bats, birds, squirrels, raccoons, rodents, and other nuisance wildlifes.
We provide a wide range of wildlife damage repair and wildlife exclusion or “wildlife-proofing” services throughout the metro Atlanta area including College Park, Marietta, Austell, Sandy Springs and all areas in between. No matter what kind of critter has moved into your attic, roof, soffits, crawl space, basement, barn, or shed, we can catch it. We are the Atlanta areas Wildlife Removal Professionals!
We can also help you prevent wildlife damage in advance by inspecting your home prior to an intrusion from a nuisance wildlife or critter. It’s a lot easier and less expensive to keep bats, rats, raccoons, squirrels, and other nuisance wildlife out of your home in the first place than it is to clean up the mess and fix the damage once they’ve already gotten in.
Why Choose Xceptional to Repair Wildlife Damage?
First of all, we understand that you have a choice. It’s your property. We’ll never pressure you into using our wildlife damage repair and Wildlife Removal exclusion services. You can hire a local carpenter, roofer, or other tradesman. You can even do the work yourself.
When urban Wildlife exclusion is done improperly or incompletely, your home remains at risk for structural damage, fires from wildlife chewing through electrical wires, and disease-causing, wildlife-borne pathogens. That’s why it’s important to choose the right company for the job the first time around.
There are several very good reasons why you should choose us to perform wildlife exclusion work.
- We’re the Experts in Wildlife control and exclusion in the Metro Atlanta Area. The methods we use for our wildlife damage repairs are proven and have been designed specifically to keep wildlife out of your home or property. Through years of experience, we’ve learned to “think like” the wildlife we deal with. We’ll be sure to find and close every little nook, crack, gap, or hole that wildlife may use to gain entry.
- Our Pricing is competitive. We know you have choices and we want to earn your business. So we make sure that our prices are more than competitive when compared to what other skilled craftsmen would charge for comparable, high-quality work. You’ll probably save money by choosing us because we have the skills and experience to do the job right, the first time.
- Our Work is guaranteed. All of our Wildlife exclusion and repair work carries a standard, one year warranty, and longer warranties are available for certain types of work. You may have become a customer of ours by chance, but you will continue to be our customer by choice because of our experience and expertise.
There’s a better, faster and safer way to get the job done! Xceptional Attic cleaning and insulation removal service uses a STATE OF THE ART VACUUM SYSTEM that removes attic insulation which has become contaminated with droppings, odors and urine by wildlife, rodents and pests the safe way!
- Removal of loose cellulose fiber insulation, commonly known as paper.
- Removes loose fiber glass insulation
- Removal of fiberglass batts, or any other type of insulation
- Removal insulation that has become contaminated! The safe way!